Wednesday, March 01, 2006

NEW PICKS

Sorry for the delay between posts. Its been a busy past few weeks. Lots of changes in my portfolio. Here is my new list. I am committed to Short term trades in the following stocks . I will also provide reasoning for my picks.

AAPL LONG TARGET: $ 72 STOP: $67.50

Reasoning: AAPL has been down because of GOOG CFO comments on Tuesday. AAPL has been on an uptrend as of late and I would look for that to continue.

CRED LONG TARGET: $ 30 STOP: $ 19

Reasoning: CRED has fallen as of late but I expect stock to rise back towards 30 as momentum shifts to upside as 20-21 appears to be a solid base. I took profits of CRED last time it went to $26-27 couple weeks back.

DXPE LONG TARGET: $ 20 STOP: $17.50

Reasoning: DXPE has been bashed up as of late for no fault of its own. Earnings were up and we expect the trend to continue with latest earning news ahead. Stock will rebound nicely.

OTIV LONG TARGET: $17 STOP $14.25

Reasoning: OTIV has great upside momentum and than BOOM. Downgrade. Overreaction caused stock to full from 16s to 14s . Stock was inching towards 18 just a couple weeks back.

SNDK LONG TARGET: $ 70 STOP: $59

Reasoning: Here we go Baby . SNDK is back. After that rather long dreary pullback stock is ready to climb upwards and has such strong momentum that Tuesdays broad pullback did not affect it.

TRAD LONG TARGET : $17 STOP $15.25

Reasoning: TRAD is in uptrend. It has pulled back as of late and is in a trading range between 15-17. Buy when its 15s and sell high 16s low 17s


Happy Hunting Folks.

No comments: